Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FMgo13 (iPhone 4s) POPOVER not allowing fields to be fully seen unless...

This topic is 3784 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a layout for my Contacts, in list view. Each row contains the Contact Name and a POPOVER to edit the Contact information.

When the list is longer (beyond the iPhone 4s screen size), click the popover to edit, the title bar seems to slide up (see pics), and I see a single field fully, click 'next' and it scrolls to the next field... I am happy with that.

post-101244-0-84417600-1387704213_thumb.

However, when the list does not exceed the iPhone 4s screen size, click the popover to edit, the title bar does not seem to slide up (see pics), and I am only able to see a portion of the field (which makes it difficult to type information in), click 'next' and it scrolls to the next field (again only allowing a portion of the field to be seen)... I am NOT happy with that. 

post-101244-0-17701400-1387704222_thumb.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a way to ensure that the field is fully visible, regardless of the length of the list?

I have now realized that this only happens when the list is short AND it is the first time entering any field on the popover. Once the keyboard is closed (leaving popover 'open'), if any field on the popover is tapped, the keyboard reopens and displays the field as expected. Once the popover is closed, reopened, and a field entered (regardless of which row), it displays incorrectly again. (then repeat: exit, reenter field, displays expectedly).

This topic is 3784 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.