Filemaker 12.0.5 + ScriptMaster 4.205 takes slow 30+ seconds to start up!

This topic is 3788 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

For the past year, I have been using Filemaker Pro Advanced 12.x with ScriptMaster 4.132 (4/4/2012) with zero problems. They work well together and have been rock solid.   And ScriptMaster 4.132 had no problems with the scripts I have  been using when I upgraded to Filemaker Pro Advanced 12.0.5

My computer is a MacBook Pro 17" 2011 2.3 GHz Intel i7 with 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, OS X 10.9.1

I did not realize there were several updates to ScriptMaster in the past year.  So I installed the latest one:  ScriptMaster 4.205 (7/24/2013).

1. When the 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin 4.205 is installed, Filemaker takes 30+ seconds to start up and show its Open New or Existing File dialog box.

2. When the 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin 4.132 is installed, Filemaker takes 2 seconds to start up and show its Open New or Existing File dialog box.

I tested it by reinstalling 4.205, deinstalling it and reinstalling 4.132 several times. Each time 4.205 prolonged Filemaker's startup by 30+ seconds.
When I disabled 4.205, Filemaker startup speed returns to normal.  When I try to re-enable 4.205, the plug-in takes 30+ seconds to be enabled.  With 4.205 enabled, Filemaker takes 30+ seconds to start up.

Obviously, ScriptMaster 4.205's slowdown of Filemaker Pro Advance start up time is unacceptable.  

It looks like it is a problem with loading the ScriptMaster plug-in version 4.205. Version 4.132 loads so much faster.

I had to downgrade back to ScriptMaster 4.132 despite the potential improvements in  4.205.

What is causing the slowdown?

Unfortunately, 360Works doesn't allow us to download all of the previous versions of ScriptMaster.

Help!

This topic is 3788 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.