Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Deployment Assistant error

This topic is 3774 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I am trying to get Server 13 up and running on a Mac Mini server running Mavericks.  I have been having trouble with the Deployment Assistant.  The first time I tried to install, I got a long Java error.  I checked for updates to Java, found Version 7, Update 45, and installed that.  Presto!  The error disappeared, and I was able to complete the assistant.  When something wasn't working right, our IT guy tried to edit the deployment through the Admin Console, which borked the whole thing.  Unable to get it going again, I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the software.  That didn't work.  I tried uninstalling Java, so I could replicate the process which led to success the first time (letting the FMS installer install v7 update 25).  Still didn't work.  I tried uninstalling, removing the FileMaker Server folder from /Library, and reinstalling.  No dice.

I'm at a loss.  Every time I try to run the Deployment Assistant, I get the nasty error message (see attached) and can go no further.  Any ideas?

post-77414-0-02601300-1389306950_thumb.j

This topic is 3774 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.