Plastic2 Error

This topic is 3775 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Recently I've been having an issue with Plastic2 and IWP on Filemaker Server 10.

I'm having trouble troubleshooting the exact issue because every time I try to do a test transaction I get an error that "A duplicate record with ID XXXX already exists."

I've logged in to Authorize.net and deleted the profile but still get the error. As this error is with Creating a Profile and not charging the profile the charge still goes through and the client thinks it does. This is because the script is setup to take transactions that return an error to an error layout in Filemaker.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hello,

It looks like you're trying to create profiles that already exist. You'll need to supply unique information for the profile creation, else Authorize.Net detects a similar profile and prevents you from creating duplicates. Could you verify that you're creating unique profiles? Are you getting this error on profile creation or when running charges?

Thanks,

Sarah Mulligan

Marketing Coordinator

360Works

Hi Sarah,

It is on profile creation. This still seems to happen after I've deleted a profile from Authorize.net

Is the best solution (for testing purposes primarily) to turn off the Fraud Detection with Authorize.net to allow me to create a new, unique profile and then turn it back on after testing? The fraud detection will prohibit all of the transactions from going through since the address/name wouldn't match.

Thanks!

This topic is 3775 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.