graphics boxes are loosing lines

This topic is 8466 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am working with fmp5 for Mac in the office & PC @ home. Layouts on the Mac are loosing or moving the graphics boxes I used to surround fields. Sometimes the bottom line of the box will move & overlap the top line. This problem fixes itself (for the moment) if the window is minimized or scrolled through. I am having a similar problem with my pc. When in layout mode, title fields & entry fields leave trace lines every time they are moved. I really need to fix the mac problem ASAP. The data base is being created for other users & was to be ready for use on 2/15/01. So I guess my basic question is why the hell do I have to keep refreshing the D-base to keep the graphics from 1)loosing pieces, 2) leaving pieces

Is the copy of FMP patched to the latest version? Is MacOS also patched to the latest version?

As I reread the question, I wonder if the provblem is partly because you are creating on one OS and editing on another? Becasue that will always be a problem...

• Newbies

Hi Vaughan thanks for checking in.

The Mac is running OS 9 & I tried reinstalling FMP5 again to no avail.

As far as it being a cross platform problem, each instance has been in a new d-bases created and run on only one platform either Mac or PC.

Thanks again, I am always open to suggestions if you come across anything else.

This topic is 8466 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.