Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Container field image

This topic is 3744 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

A simple question really. I use FMPA 13 and FMS 13. I have one container field in this solution. It contains an image I get from the net. For example, if a production is Book of Mormon, I download an image and it is displayed on various layouts that pertain to that particular production. The images are stored as references only in a folder I happen to call "Logos". Locally this works fine. I grab an image and drag it into the logos folder then insert the pic into the container field of the record of the production. The folder "Logos" also resides on the server machine. My question? If I'm accessing the file from, let's say a laptop, and insert the pic (after getting it off the web and putting it in the Logos folder) how do I . . . Oh *******, I just answered my own question. Drag the image to the Logos file on the server machine (remotely) and point the container field there. Then the next time I pull files off the server machine, pull the Logos folder as well. Does this sound workable?

This topic is 3744 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.