Business Owner Focused Audio Recordings Available for Purchase

This topic is 3730 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Business Owner Focused Audio Recordings Available for Purchase

Are you looking for best practices on technical issues? Do you sometimes feel as if you work in a vacuum? Are you curious about how other developers maintain a successful business?

If the answer is yes, you might be interested in downloading the audio from last fall’s FileMaker Product Developer Conference. Listen to discussions about architecture, deployment and support. Hear what people have to say about the costs and challenges of hiring full-time employees, managing sub-contractors and outsourcing. Find out how other experts estimate project hours.

Mark Anderson, founder and developer of the FloristWare POS system said, “I was unable to attend the meeting but purchased and devoured the audio…I learned more from this program than I could have imagined.”

While the majority of attendees came to share techniques regarding vertical market solutions, the topics and discussions are relevant to all developers. More detailed information about each presentation included in the package can be seen at http://www.fmproductconference.com.

To listen to sample audio sessions from the conference, please join our group on Facebook FileMaker Product Developer Conference (FPD)

High-quality audio recordings of twelve sessions from the 2013 FileMaker Product Developer Conference are available for download for just $125. You can purchase recordings of the 2012 AND 2013 meetings for $175.

Questions? Contact: [email protected]

This topic is 3730 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.