Server Maintenance This Week. ×

CREATE A DASHBOARD LAYOUT

This topic is 3704 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Scenario; I developed a database for  a client that has appr. 7 employees that work in a call center. Each employee is assigned 500 accounts / customers to work. As a default all accounts are imported in the "STATUS CODE NEW"....(SEE SOFTWARE SCREENSHOT- below)....As they work the accounts they change the status code to whatever happened on the account (ie) - if they called and left a message for a customer they then change the status code to (1st attempt) - NOTE: there are 15 different status codes...

Now with 7 employees as they are all working there assigned que of accounts, the status codes are constantly changing within the que...

What I need is a layout that will show how many accounts each employee has in each status code in real time as they are changing the codes ( SEE STATUS CODE DASHBOARD )...

I would appreciate any help with this and if necessary I can arrange a screen-share to show exactly what is needed

Thank You In Advance.....

Lyntech Systems

post-110594-0-71217400-1394256487_thumb.

STATUS CODE DASHBOARD_xlsx.pdf

there are 15 different status codes...

Your Excel page shows only 6...

What I need is a layout that will show how many accounts each employee has in each status code in real time

Are you sure you want a layout to show 105 unstored totals at once? I wonder how slow that will be - and I would doubt there is a human that can glean anything useful from such display anyway. But if you want to try, see if this can help:

http://fmforums.com/forum/topic/71836-getting-more-out-of-filtered-portals-in-version-11/

This topic is 3704 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.