This topic is 2996 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am trying to figure out how to do a clean install of Zulu.  The uninstall feature of the installer is not complete, as it maintains your registration code and the fm authentication used to do the initial install.

It appears that this authentication is then used for subsequent installs, even though the credentials may have changed in the FMP solution.

Anyone have any idea where these credentials are saved?

Thanks in advance for any info..

• 1 year later...
On April 28, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Philip Cottrell said:

I am trying to figure out how to do a clean install of Zulu.  The uninstall feature of the installer is not complete, as it maintains your registration code and the fm authentication used to do the initial install.

It appears that this authentication is then used for subsequent installs, even though the credentials may have changed in the FMP solution.

Anyone have any idea where these credentials are saved?

Thanks in advance for any info..

Now they have an admin tool for restarting Zulu. Look in the install folder. In my installation it's located here:

C:\Program Files\360Works

Just click "Stop" and then "Start" again.

Registration info is saved in the registry on Windows, not sure where on Mac though. To do a full / clean reinstall, you should remove the application using the 360Works Admin Tool and then delete or rename the folder "SyncData_Zulu" (the folder is named similar to that or exactly like that,  depending on version). This folder is found in the base 360Works folder, so C:\Program Files\360Works on Windows and /Library/360Works on Mac.

This topic is 2996 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.