Can't install MirroSync 2.0 on Mac Mini

This topic is 3648 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am sure it's something simple, but I have been trying to install Mirrorsync 2.0 on a Mac Mini running Mavericks 10.9 and Filemaker Server 13, and after 7 hours, my head is spinning.

I get a message "The installation failed." "The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance".

Note that I am accessing the Mac Mini via my laptop via Screen Sharing. I don't know if that would be the cause of the error or not. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a separate monitor this weekend to test this theory.

I just installed the latest Java release, but it made no difference.

On the 360Works website it says to go to the MirrorSync main page and click on "Report Bug" and it will automatically upload the install log. What I believe is the MirrorSync main page does not have that option.

Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

This sounds like a rather frustrating issue. I would be more than happy to help you solve the problem; however, I believe the most efficient way to handle it would be for us to set up a screen sharing session. I will PM you with my contact details.

This topic is 3648 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.