Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Hide or Eliminate Video Controls During Playback

This topic is 3617 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I would like at container video to play without video controls.  

Or, I would like to hide the video controls during play in browse mode with an object...or something.  But, the stacking order is not consistent when a layout is re-entered to view the autoplay interactive video container.   The stacking order in layout mode is ignored in browse mode.  So, masking the controls will not work.

Is this possible?  I can not seem to make this work.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I am a novice.  I can not seem to figure out how to reference the container field that has the video in it. My searching is not helping.  I am sorry if this is simple.....I am simply not an informed web person.  Can you help me with this part?

The video file formats will be common formats.   But, primarily they are mp4 and quicktime.   Unfortunately, delays during export of container content would be a problem.  So, I was hoping to play them from the containers.   I simply need the video to auto play when a layout is entered.  This is easy.  But, the controls can not be visible.  Thanks for any more help.

well

i can offer solution

You should create a tab control with one tab and you should place your contaner field on this tab

next try to resize this tab control (reduce its height) moving its bottom border up

Adjust the height of the tab control as you need to hide bottom part of container then make this tab control transparent 

This topic is 3617 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.