fmeasysync preload mobile database

This topic is 3428 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi 

I am having an issue where I did a preload on the mobile database by importing all the records from the hosted database to the mobile database (about 5000 records) and made sure the record uuids on all the hosted as well as mobile database were the same so that it would not sync again. I also changed the es_lastpushtime and es_lastpulltime on the mobile easysyncpayloads table to a time greater than the import time. However after I tried to do a sync again on the mobile - it's taking a very long time and is stuck on the pushing payload to server status. 

I think it is overriding the the last pull/push time - Im not sure but think so. Could you please let me know exactly how to preload data to the mobile file. I seem to have done all that is mentioned on this link ... http://fmeasysync.co...c-integration/)

but its not working. Also on the mobile easysyncpayloads table I added a record and then set that records last pull/push time to a greater time. I hope that is the correct way of doing it, please let me know if not.

This topic is 3428 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.