A quick layout question...

ron G

This topic is 3380 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I think I have early Alzheimers.  I used to know this but now I don't... go figure

At the bottom left corner of my layout is:  100  - + StatusBare Browse/Find etc..

Question:  "How do i make this are 'nonfunctioning' or invisible to the user?

Thanks

I don't know any way of hiding that menu but you could prevent the user from entering layout mode by limiting access to layouts in the permissions. You could prevent them from entering find mode by using a script trigger that is assigned to the layout.

I have created a Point of Sale solution that runs on a desktop using a touch screen and on FMGO. I found it necessary to use Kiosk Mode to hide everything in the native FileMaker GUI.

I think I have early Alzheimers.  I used to know this but now I don't... go figure

At the bottom left corner of my layout is:  100  - + StatusBare Browse/Find etc..

Question:  "How do i make this are 'nonfunctioning' or invisible to the user?

Thanks

You would probably need to play around with it but in the New Window Script step you can select "Specify Advanced Style" and one of the option is the Zoom Control Area to be displayed or not.

>>>>

• Like 1

You would probably need to play around with it but in the New Window Script step you can select "Specify Advanced Style" and one of the option is the Zoom Control Area to be displayed or not.

>>>>

YEP!  That did it.  Thanks for the 'nudge'.

This topic is 3380 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.