Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Help with a few files

schotja

This topic is 3317 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Short on time and have a couple small Ranch operation files  that i need a little help with.  All REMOTE work via my ranch server.

I've got a small budget for the right individual who loves filemaker development and would like a little cash to boot.

The work is intermediate in complexity but alot of it is just cleanup and better navigation / reports.

Send an email with your experience and please.. individuals only.. not some company from overseas!!

I'll send more details after that.

[email protected]

Disclaimer: FM Forums does not endorse or warrantee these positions please contact the poster for further information regarding the position particulars.

Hi sa,

I sent you a private message regarding this, so this will be a duplicate of some of it.

Please update your profile to reflect your current version of FileMaker, Operating System, and Platform. Here is a quick link for you connivence (MY PROFILE)

Lee

• 2 months later...

Greetings lee...

I've finally updated my server to fmp12 and want to delete this older post with the one that follows the decorum of the rules a bit better...

But ic can't seem to figure out how to delete this post??

Am i missing a button somewhere or does the forum need to remove them?

Regards,

Jared

There is a time limit and conditions involved it editing and or deleting a post. We prefer that things stay pretty much as originally posted for several reason. We are a learning site and when there are holes in the threads, it pretty much renders them less useful.

A moderator can edit a post without restrictions, but what harm is there in leaving things alone?

Lee

This topic is 3317 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.