Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Database Download Link

This topic is 3364 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am running into an issue where my downloaded database from the MirrorSync link is different from the database that is hosted (records are different).

The docs dont go into much detail on how that process actually works. Where is it pulling the data from? Does it have to sync with the hosted file every so often, causing a delay before the downloaded file will match the currently hosted file?

Or any other reasons why this might be happening?

So far, I have tried cancelling all old links and creating a new link with the same results.

Are you syncing with a copy of the main file, or are you using a separate mobile file (this is a setting that you configure during MirrorSync setup)?

If #1, then this may be a bug and needs to be checked into. The download link should always make a copy of the hosted file at the moment in time that the link is triggered. Let me know if this is the case so we can schedule a time for a support session.

If #2, then this is normal behavior. MirrorSync will download the copy of the database that you specified in the spoke database selection screen, which is not the same as your main server file.

This topic is 3364 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.