Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Error while setting license key

This topic is 3292 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Part way through install on a test machine running FMS13 and when prompted to put in license key we received a Java error as per screenshot

Windows desktop machine running Windows 8.1 and Java version 8 update 45

Stops us dead in our tracks

When we changed the 'Licensed to' name from the name within the registration document from 360Works it told us that: 'The license key is valid but the Licensed to name has been entered incorrectly' !!

Any help or further info we can provide - just shout :-)

Cheers

Harry

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 11.27.17.png

Edited by Harry Catharell

I think I'd need to see the MirrorSync server logs to fully diagnose this issue. The easiest way for you to get those to us would be to submit a bug report through MirrorSync. From your MirrorSync splash page (which is probably at http://yourserverhostname/MirrorSync ), you can click the "Submit problem report and log files" link, which will take you to a short form that will submit your logs to our support system. Once we get that, we should be able to see the root cause of this issue.

Thanks!

This problem seemed to resolve itself when we had uninstalled, restarted the machine, installed again and tried once more

We did have to install a Java update prior to the original error and I wonder whether there was something that had not taken or updated correctly

But - we are through this now and have our test bed set up :-)

Harry

This topic is 3292 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.