Server Maintenance This Week. ×

[ANN] DW Data Concepts Give-Away: Appointment 1.0 for FileMaker Pro 9 and higher!

This topic is 3257 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Don Wieland
DW Data Concepts
Phone: 949-336-4828

DW Data Concepts Give-Away:  Appointment 1.0v9 for FileMaker Pro 9 and higher!

Irvine, CA — June 1, 2015 — DW Data Concepts' FileMaker Pro 9 version of Appointment 1.0, a powerful multi-user FileMaker Pro appointment scheduler, is now FREE.

Appointment 1.0v9 is a powerful scheduling template purposely designed to integrate into your own custom FileMaker Pro™ solutions. It offers intuitive graphical day, week, and month views to assist your staff to better manage appointment and event driven tasks.

Establish availability, define blockouts, and schedule appointments with a few simple mouse clicks. Coordinating schedules has never been easier.

“The attention to detail in this product is incredible!” said John Mark Osborne, Platinum FBA member and Authorized Trainer. “I have reviewed thousands of FileMaker Pro based solutions and Appointment 1.0 is easily one of the best. I highly recommend it to all of my clients.”

Brian Dunning, Technical Editor for FileMaker Pro ADVISOR Magazine, said, “Another knockout punch from DW Data Concepts. I love Appointment 1.0's easy interface and powerful features. Don is really stretching FileMaker's envelope and making the business professional's life easier.”

To find out how Appointment 1.0v9 can work for you, take a few moments to watch the Appointment 1.0v9 Overview/Tutorials videos and download a FREE UNLOCKED copy. Point your browser to:

To view Appointment 1.0v9's quick Overview videos -

To view Appointment 1.0v9's extensive Tutorial videos -

----

DW Data Concepts is an internationally-recognized developer of custom database solutions using FileMaker Pro and is committed to providing “Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.”
For more information on FileMaker Pro or to get a TRIAL version, visit the
FileMaker Inc., site at http://www.filemaker.com.

###

Copyright 2008-2015 DW Data Concepts. All rights reserved.

Don Wieland
D W   D a t a   C o n c e p t s
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Direct Line - (949) 336-4828

Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.
  • Like 1

This topic is 3257 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.