Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Not all records shown in portal

afbjune

This topic is 3245 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

So for some reason, not all the records I want are showing up in a portal. I have a global ID (just the number 1) that I matched to all Client records (probably not the best way to do this as it's running really slowly), and then for each Client we have one or more Correspondence relationships. I am trying to show Correspondences on a Global layout, filtering based off of a boolean field in Correspondence. I know that the boolean value is correct for the records that aren't being shown, and they are related to the global layout in the same way that the ones that ARE showing up are. I know that the Client-Correspondence relationship isn't the issue because the Client information is showing up in the Correspondence layout correctly. 

Any obvious things that I could be missing? Or any other information that might help solve this issue?

Thanks!

Adrian

• Newbies

So I figured out the issue, but I still don't know how to solve it. I realized that I'm actually showing a Client portal with mainly Correspondence data, and filtered off of a correspondence field. The ones that aren't showing up are ones with more than one Correspondence child. The problem is that if I try to use a Correspondence portal, the Client field in each row (Name) is the same for every one, even though every Correspondence is related to a different Client.

Any ideas?

• Newbies

I solved my issued by changing the relationship from the Global table to that of the Correspondence, so instead of having it go Global>Client>Correspondence, it goes Client>Correspondence AND Global>Correspondence.

This topic is 3245 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.