Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Independent Developer for East Midlands UK

Jalz

This topic is 3110 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

I run a small in-house FileMaker development team and we are currently engaged in a large project with tight deadlines (11 months until delivery). One of my developers has unfortunately fallen ill, and could be off for a significant amount of time. While I await for his return I need to start planning a contingency and wanted to know if there were any contractors local to me that I could tap into until his return. We've got a design spec and a stylesheet and are developing modules using the separation model using FileMaker 14. All code must be documented and will belong to the company I work for. The person I'm looking for will be someone that can come to the office (so ideally already living near Leicester, Nottingham or Peterborough) and do a typical 9-5 in a busy office - sorry for those that were thinking of working remotely.

Please message me with your daily rate and experience level if you are interested and more meet the criteria. I'd like to take a contingency plan to the the stakeholders who will ultimately make the final decision, i.e. delay the project or hire a developer to help out. Unfortunately this isn't a position for someone whose just starting out new in FileMaker.

Please can you private message me via the forums. (Thanks Lee)

Kind regards

Jalz 

Edited by Jalz

Please provide a method of contact such as; email address, website or Private Message (fmforums messaging).

In the meantime interested parties to contact Jalz the by Private Message.

Edited by Lee Smith

• 1 month later...

This topic is 3110 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.