odd behavior from an applescript

This topic is 3140 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

so, i have a filemaker database that i built for work.  i have the database where you can import pictures.  but to keep everything 'uniform', i wrote an applescript that will check the file that is being added to see if it is a jpg.  if it is, it will rename it, move it to our server drive and import it to filemaker.  if it's not a jpg, it will convert the file to jpg using image events, then continue the process with the jpg that was just created.  it works like a charm in script editor.  but when i add it to filemaker, it works for the firsts time i run the script, but on the second and all following times, i get a -1708 error that image events can't continue launch.  if i quit filemaker, then start it back up and run the script again, it will work for the first one, then error out every time after that.  little confused.  any ideas?

***EDITED 09/15/15:  DISREGARD THIS POST.  I FOUND THE PROBLEM.  IT SEEMS THAT IMAGE EVENT WAS STAYING OPEN WHILE FILEMAKER WAS.  HAD TO ADD A 'QUIT' LINE AND NOW IT WORKS PERFECTLY.  A MOD OR ADMIN CAN DELETE THIS POST IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

Edited by MParker

This topic is 3140 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.