Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Relational Objects Disappear when Selected

blissland

This topic is 3082 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am using FMP12 on OS 10.11.1.  Each time I select any object in the relational graph everything within the relational graph disappears until I release the selection button.  Objects do not disappear when selecting the relationship icon.  I haven't found any other discussions about this problem on fmp12 on mac.  Does anyone know of any solutions to this?  I am not experiencing any other issues.  

Unfortunately, El Capitan has not been tested with FMP12 FileMaker 13 and earlier versions, OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I experienced this myself when work in the graph with FMP11 while using El Capitan and I recorded it.  The article says there is no resolution.  Sorry to bring bad news.  Now ... just because FMI says there is no solution doesn't mean that some developer hasn't figured a clever trick so hope is not completely lost.

BTW, it is suggested that you update your version - you still show 9.  :-)

Edited by LaRetta
  • Like 1

LOL, you're GLAD to know?  Why?  I know!  Because it means you can upgrade to 14!!  YAY!!  :-)

I suppose you can also be glad just to finally have an end to your search for reasons.  I know how frustrating it can be.  But you've come to the right place for help, that's for sure.  FMForums is the best!

This topic is 3082 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.