Interactive Javascript not working in IE on FM13 and 14

Macfreq

This topic is 3045 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm using a web viewer to display a html webpage that allows the user to interact with it via java scripts. The web page works on a Mac running FM13 and FM14 with Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11. When I try to view the web page in a web viewer on Windows 7 running with IE11 installed, the webpage doesn't allow any interaction with the java scripts, and the web page renders incorrectly. I'm running FM13 and FM14 in Windows 7, and they both render the webpage incorrectly.

When I copy the HTML out of FileMaker and paste it into a file and open it directly in IE11, I get a security warning on the bottom of the window that says "Internet Explorer restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls", when I click Allow, the page renders correctly. If the Allow button is not clicked, the page would render exactly like it does FileMaker's web viewer. So it looks like FileMaker is suppressing this popup and just showing the web page with the scripts disabled.

I checked Internet Options in IE and all relevant scripting options are enabled, but every time I try to display the page in IE directly, I get the security warning. So I'm assuming if I can get the page to display in IE without the prompt I can get the page to display in FIleMaker. What options need to get set to allow the scripts to run? Why does it work on Mac OS X and not Windows 7? 

This topic is 3045 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.