[HELP] Windows Vertical Scrolling

Tigerbite

This topic is 3013 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I've searched through some other posts about this and it seems to be a Windows problem.  We're using Filemaker Pro 14 and I didn't have this problem when I was on Windows 7, it only started after upgrading to Windows 10. *shrugs*

Anyways, the scrolling through records is beyond annoying.  We keep up with our customers purchase history in this program so the pages can tend to be long and we need the vertical scrolling (not scrolling through records.)

The only thing I've seen in the other posts is using a program called KatMouse.  I downloaded that, but I can't figure out how to get it to scroll vertical in filemaker (it still scrolls through the records).  Can someone help me out, push me in the right direction.

• Newbies
21 minutes ago, GisMo said:

Change the View Mode to "List View". That will let you scroll in the view and NOT the records via scroll wheel.

It cuts off part of the information though.  We have the customers information at the top, then we have an area about the same height right below it that includes other information/special pricing type stuff, then below that is all of the customer's past orders.  The middle area just goes poof when switching to list view.

I'm doing everything I can not to change the actual layout or anything that would affect my boss.  She's 67 years old and doesn't like change.  She's also on a mac so she has no problems.  I'm the only other person that uses it.  Just need to get that ******* thing to scroll vertically, lol.

This topic is 3013 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.