Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Reporting FMSP 4.6.x Bugs...

This topic is 2744 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi All,  please note that within FMSP 4.6.x there is a Bug reporter tool... that feed straight to my team... so we can get your bug info quickly.  We patrol this forum periodically... but you want your bug to go to the head of the line... make sure you also submit it through the tool.

To submit a big in FMSP, Open Prefs, and then press the big Bug Button.

- RC

• 8 months later...
  • Newbies

i cant find the tool. Top header menu says Unknown Object with a gray x and subheader the same way. I know that there are some important icons and i have copied and pasted the menu from an old starting point solution to navigate. But hate to miss out on the unseen upgrades.

I downloaded  version 4.6.7 and I’m not seeing what you describe. Please take a screen shot of the file.

AND - 

Complete your profile to reflect what Version of FileMaker, OS and Platform you are using.

TIA

Lee

• Newbies

i found out what the problem was i opening it with filemaker pro 13. a lot of the features work however was just missing header and sub header links.

i see the bug reporting tool and complete recovery with filemaker pro 15, sorry for the disturbance and thanks. You all rock!

This topic is 2744 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.