Server Maintenance This Week. ×

SC Companion plugin: FM15 Advanced, 32-bit, Windows 10

This topic is 2869 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Companion plugin v2.9 refuses to enable plugin on startup (unchecked in Preferences->Plugins, when checking box manually, dialog says "?" failed to initialize). I installed v2.93 in its place (and deleted the 360Works folder from my user folder), and FM immediately crashes on startup until I remove the plugin from the Extensions folder.

Hi iMarcW,

The first thing to check is that you have 32-bit Java installed. If you do not then you will need to have it installed to for the plugin to enable. Next, make sure that you do not have any older versions of our plugins installed with 2.93 . Anything that was released prior to Dec, 2014 will cause issues when installed with plugins released after that date. Once you have checked those things, there is a registry record that FileMaker creates that may be causing the crash. In the start menu, type regedit and then launch regedit.exe . Navigate to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FileMaker\FileMaker Pro\15.0A\Plugins . In that folder there is a record called "disabled" . Delete that record and crash should no longer happen.

This topic is 2869 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.