Sign in to follow this  
sal88

Pie chart related data

Hi all

I have a report based on a 'Services table', and it groups the records by Client_IDF.

There is also a relationship between 'Services' and 'Machines' via the Client_IDF field. Within the machines table there is a 'type' field.
Within each subsummary section on the report (when sorted/grouped by client_idf), is it possible to have a pie chart that displays a breakdown of the client's machines by 'type'?

I have tried every combination for this but can't get it to work.

Many thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mafia2020
      I am trying to get to the bottom of this. I need to make an (apparently) simple pie chart but so far it eluded me.
      I have this database where a field called "TYPE" can have one of three alphabetic values (CSZ, CA, TRB), I need to make a pie-chart which displays the occurences of the "TYPE" field in a neat pie chart; I've been told in another post to make a summary field to count the occurences and to sort it to make it work which I did but I still didn't manage to make the chart work.

Can anyone (please) help me producing this small chart? It's driving me crazy.

SampleDB - PieChart.zip
    • By MariaAux
      Hi,

I am a newbie to charting, so excuse my newbie question.

I have a table of students, and I sorted the table view adding a summary count creating a nice graph of the gender breakup. Ok, now I would like to make another Pie chart depicting the breakdown of their grades. As soon as I resort the table based on Grades to add a summary count, the Gender Graph goes wonky... as it is no longer sorted.

Can I create multiple Pie charts from the same table but each based on a different sort of different fields?

Thanks so much in Advance,
      Maria

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.