FTPeek "Read Timed Out"

This topic is 3201 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

I have done my best to go through the few posts dealing with same matter but no real way out it seems....

I am running FMS 13 with FTPeek 1.66.

I am trying to get a script to run which basically does the following:

• FTPeek_Register (License thing...)
  • FTPeek_Connect (someHost , someUser, somePass"ActiveMode=True")
  • FTPeek_MakeDir ("someDir")
  • FTPeek_ChangeDir ("someDir")
  • Loop
    • FTPeek_UploadFileFromContainer("someFile.ext",someTable::someContainerField)
  • End Loop
  • FTPeek_Disconnect

All 4 first steps perform as expected and the required folder is created but once it hits the UploadFileFromContainer, running the script in debug mode from FMP, I get an upload dialog that stays at 0% and after some time a "Read Timed Out" error message for each iteration of the loop.

I have made sur the script does close the FTP session each time it runs and played around with Active/Passive mode... No luck...

seems to me that i gone through all the steps and checked them time and again. Unfortunately I am not getting much server side log to ascertain what the error could be and I can't figure out whether the issue is on my side or if the server is being naughty....

Attached is the log file

Any idea support team ?

360Plugins_FMAdvanced.log

Laurent,

How big are the files you are trying to upload? You might need to increase the timeout threshold if they are pretty large. Otherwise I'd say it's an issue with the FTP server.

Here's how:

FTPeek_Connect (someHost ; someUser ; somePass ; "ActiveMode=True" ; "timeout=120000")

Timeouts are expressed in ms, so the above example sets a timeout of 2 minutes. I believe the default is 1 minute.

Regards,

Sterling Rouse

Developer

360Works

This topic is 3201 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.