David Silverthorn

Error when generating plugin

I just purchased Scriptmaster Advanced, and entered in the license.

When I attempt to generate a plugin, it gives the error:

Server error: Unable to retrieve Scriptmaster license

I've sent in a support request, but I wondered if anyone had experienced this error as well, and if it would be a simple fix from my end.

Thanks!

David Silverthorn

pluginError.PNG

For anyone else that may encounter this error, there was a problem on our end that has now been fixed. If anyone experiences this error please send an email to support@360works.com so that we can check into it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 360Works
      360Works at DevCon 2018: Discount Extended!
      We had a great time at the 2018 FileMaker Developer Conference in Grapevine, Texas. Nothing gets the 360Works team more excited than demonstrating our products and meeting other FileMaker Developers! We are pleased to announce that we will be extending our DevCon discount until Friday, August 17, 2018. Enter code DEVCON18 at checkout and receive 15% off of your purchase!

Use the product table below to learn more about your favorite products and take advantage of the discount.
      At DevCon this year, Joe Martin demonstrated the brand new 360Deploy 2 for completely automating deployment of development changes to a production server and Jesse Barnum demonstrated a new version of MirrorSync, version 5, which has more convenience for end users and over 40 improvements to reliability, speed, and stability.

At our booth, the MirrorSync Setup Station allowed many DevCon attendees to return home with a fully functional sync setup and Richard Carlton Consulting gave out free FileMaker 17 training books at our booth this year!
      Click on any of our product links below to learn more or use the discount:
      Product Name Product Description 360Deploy Automated, simple deployment of new database versions Charts Easy-to-use charting for FileMaker CloudMail Send and track email marketing campaigns Email Send and receive text and HTML emails in FileMaker DocuBin Document and digital asset management FTPeek FTP upload and download from your FileMaker database JDBC SQL access with JDBC Compatibility MirrorSync Sync FileMaker Go and Pro on a device without network connection, sync FileMaker Servers, and sync FileMaker with SQL databases Plastic Payment processing plugin RemoteScripter Trigger scripts on FileMaker Pro from the web or IWP SafetyNet FileMaker Server offsite backup Scribe Read and write PDF, Word, and Excel files ScriptMaster Adds many new functions & create custom plug-ins SuperContainer A better container field Web Assistant Access internet resources, URLs, and fill out web forms Web Services Manager Publish FileMaker scripts as XML Web Services Zulu FileMaker calendar sync Stay updated with 360Works

• By 360Works
      Announcing the Release of 360Deploy 2 for FileMaker Data Migration Ease and Automation
      360Works is proud to announce the release of 360Deploy 2! 360Deploy is an easy-to-use developer tool that automates development changes from a development environment to the production server. With the click of a button, it handles all tedious data migration tasks.

How 360Deploy works:
      Clones the development database Transfers clone to the production server Imports the data from the production database and into the clone to absorb the new architecture *For large databases, it supports a scheduling feature to run imports overnight. Backs up the production solution in archived folders prior to import should clients wish to revert back to the old version Renames the deployed file Resumes the deployed file  
      360Deploy 2 leverages the new FileMaker Data Migration Tool, making the import super fast! Vertical Market solution developers will especially benefit from 360Deploy 2, as it allows for simultaneous remote deployment to multiple servers. Developers with shrink-wrapped software can do a simultaneous version update to multiple client servers around the world...all with a single click.
      Once you press the 'deploy' button in 360Deploy, there is nothing left to do. It sends the new version to FileMaker Server (or multiple servers), and then runs in the background on each server, so you are free to continue working, take a break, or head home for the night, knowing that the new version will be safely deployed to users on each server by the time you get back. You'll receive an email when the process is complete. Skip the hassle of fumbling with files on the server and stick to the 'one-button click' of 360Deploy for dev changes!
      Powerful features in 360Deploy 2:
      Simultaneous remote deployment to multiple servers Migrate data to new database versions using the fast, new FileMaker Data Migration Tool Import automation - automatically takes data from one FileMaker file and places into the structure of another file Scheduling feature lets you run the deployment unattended during off-hours Automated notifications when deployment is complete Work on your test server and easily deploy new changes to your production server We have put together a comparison chart to display the difference between the traditional development method of manually importing data, using the new FileMaker Data Migration Tool, or using 360Deploy 2:
      360Deploy 2 requires FileMaker Pro or Advanced 16, and production databases must be hosted on FileMaker Server 14 or later.
      After downloading 360Deploy on your server and configuring settings with the simple 360Deploy Setup utility, 360Deploy will deploy the development file changes to your users with the click of one button.
      360Deploy 2 is available immediately for purchase from 360deploy.com. Pricing starts at $195, which includes deployment with a single FileMaker solution (this can be a multi-file solution) and a single production server. It allows updated file versions for one solution to be deployed to one live / production server. There is a free demo license available which can deploy to any number of servers for testing and evaluation purposes.
      About 360Works
      Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing development solutions for 22 years. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom database solutions for clients such as NASA, Pixar, US Marines, Make-A-Wish foundation and others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service.
      Download 360Deploy 2 Stay updated with 360Works

• By 360Works
      360Works Products Tested for FileMaker 17

FileMaker 17 is here, and we are excited for the update. At 360Works, we strive to provide the best possible service and support to our customers and to always keep our products compatible and flexible.
      Testing our plug-ins with FileMaker 17 has been completed with each current version available on our online store. We are happy to report that we do not need to release any new versions of our plug-ins listed below, as the current versions you already have will continue to work. Other products we offer have also been tested, and will work with FileMaker 17.

Last year, we released a major update to our plug-in framework. If you haven't caught up with our big framework change, be sure to check out this article.
      Easy Installation

Install plug-ins with ease using the Install Plugin File script step in all environments. For legacy systems, auto-update is supported as well. Find out more at 360works.com/autoupdate.
      Compatibility with the FileMaker Platform

360Works products are compatible with the following deployment options:
      FileMaker Pro Advanced FileMaker Cloud FileMaker Server: scheduled scripts FileMaker Server: Perform Script on Server from FileMaker Client FileMaker Server: Perform Script on Server with WebDirect, Data API, and XML Web Publishing  
      We are delighted with the continued development and innovation of the FileMaker platform and in the FileMaker community. We are proud to be a partner and trusted resource in the FileMaker ecosystem.
        "We use 360Works plug-ins with our clients without hesitation. They're easy to implement, and work dependably, and KEEP working dependably. Their excellent support is just the icing on the cake."
      —Scott Love, Soliant Consulting
        Current Products and Versions

Product Name Product Description 360Deploy 1.01 Automated, simple deployment of new database versions Charts 2.08 Easy-to-use charting for FileMaker CloudMail 3.08 Send and track email marketing campaigns Email 3.08 Send and receive text and HTML emails in FileMaker FTPeek 2.08 FTP upload and download from your FileMaker database JDBC 2.08 SQL access with JDBC Compatibility MirrorSync 4.0 Sync FileMaker Go and Pro on a device without network connection, sync FileMaker Servers, and sync FileMaker with SQL databases Plastic 3.08 Payment processing plug-in RemoteScripter 2.08 Trigger scripts on FileMaker Pro from the web or IWP SafetyNet 2.01 FileMaker Server offsite backup Scribe 3.08 Read and write PDF, Word, and Excel files ScriptMaster 5.09 Adds many new functions & create custom plug-ins SuperContainer 2.9511 A better container field Web Assistant 2.08 Access internet resources, URLs, and fill out web forms Web Services Manager 1.7 Publish FileMaker scripts as XML Web Services Zulu 2.1 FileMaker calendar sync   If you find a couple of these products to be helpful, you may want to look into the 360Works Portfolio Bundle, where you can obtain the entire suite of plug-ins and add-ons with a savings of 75% off of the full price!
      Stay updated with 360Works
    • By Stickybeak
      I have been running a document creation and management solution for 2 years.
      My scribe maintenance subscription ran out so I bought a new license.
      Boom the whole things has collapsed.
      Scribe is throwing errors when a field in the database does not appear as a merge field in the document the attached being a typical error.
      This solution is vital to my practice but 360Work have no taken 2 working days with no solution - not responding to my emails when I tell them that their work arounds aren't working.
      This was suggested "ScribeSetErrorCapture(true)" - but that does not even appear in my steps in the script window.
      Utterly frustrated.
      Help!

• By Lisa Mac
      When calling the function EmailSetBodyFile(url, 1) I receive the error - Java.security.cert.CertificateException No subject alternative DNS name matching conta.cc found. I was using the function to send a url that points to a constant contact page. I have done this many times in the past and can still successfully perform this function on other constant contact pages but not this particular one for some reason. https://conta.cc/2ug3M0P
      Any help??

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.