System level scripts run identity

Hijack

This topic is 2624 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a couple of sequence scripts configured on our FM14 server (under Windows 2008 R2) and for some reason, the system level scripts after the internal FM scripts no longer launch under the identity I specify in the schedule config.  They always launch under System and that's causing access problems.  The server has been rebooted and I have tried brand new schedules for the tasks but nothing changes.  Anyone seen similar behavior and have a solution?

Thanks

FM Service is running under local system.  ID to run the system script under is a domain account.  Server had been up for 84 days prior to today's reboot so nothing has changed since it was last working.

Unfortunately I had to convert the FMS service to run under a domain admin account to get it to run scheduled tasks with the access I need.  It's disappointing that these strange bugs pop up with FM frequently and have no known solution.

2 hours ago, Hijack said:

It's disappointing that these strange bugs pop up with FM frequently and have no known solution.

It's a big jump to declare something a bug with no know solution.  99% of the time it comes down to how the feature is used...  AFAIK there are no know bugs around what you are describing.

This topic is 2624 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.