Single email to multiple recipients

DreadDamsel

This topic is 2495 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

I've spent a lot of time searching around to try to figure this out - to no avail.

I want to be able to send a single email (may be different each time the mailout is done) to multiple recipients that are the result of a find.

I've created the script and it works fine EXCEPT I get a separate email window pops up for every recipient, into which I then have to complete the Subject and contents - not what I was hoping for. Even to do it as a an email to a single address (our organisation) and all others gathered as BCC opens up separate windows for each found record.

Can someone please help me resolve this? If I can solve it for this list, then I can apply the same principle to the other 4 "finds" I need to be able to do.

Using FMP12 Advanced on Mac (so using Mail), though the final product will be on Windows.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to bump this as I'd REALLY like an answer. My only other solution is do do a sorted report that exports to Excel, then my staff can select all the email addresses and do a mass mail from these. However, that's an added step and clunky. There's surely a more elegant solution via Filemaker.

I tried a number of things, but eventually just did it as a Find that exports to excel, and the girls just pick up all the email addresses from that and mass email

This topic is 2495 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.