Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Connection to Server Error

This topic is 2523 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi,

I've had mirrorsync3  running for a month with regular successful synching in that period. Suddenly the user got the attached error two weeks ago and we've not had a successful sync since then.

• The failure occurs both over a VPN and with an external facing IP address for the server
  • User is constantly connected to the internet and has not had a successful sync for two weeks, so the connection error is not between her and the internet / VPN
  • I can connect to the mirror Sync page over the VPN using http://192.168.1.60:42424/MirrorSync/ so it is up on the server, and I can also successfully launch the java jnlp file, so that port appears to be available.
    • I notice that the reference to port 42424 does not appear in the error message - should it?
      • and if so - where can I correct this?
  • I can remotely connect to the target filemaker files over both the VPN and a direct internet connection.

Thoughts?

Please let me know if there is further information I can provide.

Cheers,

Sam.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.42.48 am.png

• Newbies

Hi Tsiry360Works,

No I can't, I can only connect with the port number. I am currently on version 3.17 - though I'm not sure if that's an update since we first implemented MirrorSync, could there be a step of copying and pasting new script steps that I missed?

Sam.

This topic is 2523 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.