locked external db

This topic is 2502 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

years ago i started filemaker learning , finally i made solution due to file indexing the size of the solution has been increasing day by day , so decided to make internal required databases as extra solutions now i connected the databases to my base solution without any problem i am using flawlessly , now with 16 advanced version i removed base encryption of external databases with open storage password on , now is it possible to open that exteranl database files through my base solution hope u got my point can someone guide me how to connect those encrypted to my solution

I'm afraid it is not clear exactly what you are asking.  What exactly is not working?

You are talking about two files, one file references the other.  Is that working or not?

Are you saying the file referencing works when the files are not encrypted (using Encryption at Rest - EAR) but that the reference fails if EAR is enabled on one or both files?

Keep in mind that if you turn EAR on for a solution you have to process all files in the solution as a batch, not each file individually.

15 hours ago, Wim Decorte said:

reference fails if EAR is enabled on one or both files?

Keep in mind that if you turn EAR on for a solution you have to process all files in the solution as a batch, not each file individually.

understood does , it need scripting or else just fm options enough to do so

This topic is 2502 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.