container filling

This topic is 2492 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

i made a table with one text field and 10 container fileds and made 260 records , now i am duplicating the  same table nine more times so fields are duplicated not the records

question is - i want the other 9 tables container to be filled with table 1 container graphics which i can do manually but very hard time taking pain process is there any easy method to make 9 table container fields to be filled with table 1 graphics as we cant export and import containers like text fields to .xlsx ??? please

Edited by Dr.Gopala krishnam raju AMBATI

18 minutes ago, Dr.Gopala krishnam raju AMBATI said:

i made a table with one text field and 10 container fileds and made 260 records , now i am duplicating the  same table nine more times so fields are duplicated not the records

What would be the purpose of this exercise? I suspect you want to create one additional table, with one container field and one field linking it to the  parent record in your original table. Then use a script to create (up to) 10 related records for each record in the parent table and populate each with the content of one of 10 container fields in the parent record.

This topic is 2492 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.