Server Maintenance This Week. ×

is Active Button in Focus in 16

This topic is 2493 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Lee, in what regard?  I know that button bars had refresh issues when changing from the various modes states including Active, is that what you mean?  I believe that still exists but that is based upon working in files created in 12-15 and might also be effected by the OS version ( I'm on El Capitan ).

If you wished to provide a sample file that I can test for you, I would be happy to do so as well.  :-)

Edited by LaRetta
Changed 'modes' to 'states'

Hi LaRetta,

9 hours ago, LaRetta said:

button bars had refresh issues when changing from the various modes states including Active

Yes, that was what I was referring but I will clarify it a little better.

Button Bar has 6 buttons for navigation between 6 layouts. I have a style for each button stage (Active, In Active, Hover, Pressed, In Focus).

Select a button and it takes you to the layout, however the button doesn't retain the Active State, it reverts back to the In Active state.

To get it to retain the Active Button look in version 15, you have to use a workaround such as shown in this example file 14 for 14: Building a Navigation Button Bar 

Hi Lee, the behavior is still the same, I'm afraid.  This isn't the refresh behavior of which I was referring ( not de-activating highlight when expected ).  It seems we'll still need to use tricks at times.  :-)

This topic is 2493 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.