Java crash on exit

This topic is 2460 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have been using the the scriptmaster plugin for sometime on a previous Mac, specifically for the Rotate Image function.  The instalation on the previous Mac would have been FMP12 advanced, Scriptmaster plugin from about Sept 2015, and Mac OS 10.11.xx    My solution used the function pasted into the startup script and although it wasn't fast, worked fine.

I have now made a new installation of the Scriptmater Plugin, v5.05 on a new Mac running OS 10.12.5, FMP advanced 13, and there are a couple of strange things that appear to be assocaited with Java:

1. When I launch FMP it does not come to the foreground.  Instead the foreground application is Java...

2. When FMP is active, I see a Java application active in the dock.   This wasnt the case in my prevous installation of Scriptmaster where (if it was active), Java was not a foreground/visible process

3. When I quit FMP, irrespective of whether the database that I was working on did or did not use a scriptmaster module or function, Java crashes and I get usual dialogue box "Java quit unexpectedly".  I have put a copy of the crash report here.

Any ideas as to what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance

This topic is 2460 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.