How to download emails from server only from date range

This topic is 2453 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I totally new to 360works email plugin. I downloaded the email client from the demo version, and I am trying to adapt it to our company CRM so I can extract some info from customers emails. Basically what I would like to achieve is to be able to Fetch emails only within a certain date range, like for example from Friday til next Monday and after I have used the info, delete them. I have been able to download all emails and then loop through the information, but since I only want to extract data from certain emails and then delete them, I wonder if I could avoid downloading thousands of emails or keep them in the database which would make it very slow due to the huge amount of records.

Is there a way to set up the fetch script to only download emails from a certain date range?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Luis

Hi Luis,

While you can't pass in a date range, you can pass in the parameter "dateFrom" to filter messages to only return messages sent on or after a certain date or "dateTo" to filter messages to only return messages sent on or before a certain date. There are several other parameters that can be passed into the EmailReadMessages function that can filter the messages that get read in. See the documentation here to see a full list of parameters.

This topic is 2453 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.