Balance/Quantity Returned

This topic is 2439 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello All,

I want to trace the Lot Number and How many quantities in which a certain material was used in a certain product until it finished.

My problem is I need help to my calculation to my Quantity Balance and Quantity Returned Fields because I cant figure it out.

In the attached File If I Received like for example 50Kg and they Dispensed 23Kg I Have a Quantity Returned of 27Kg, but in my Quantity Balance Field it shows only 4 Kg. and when I put 27Kg to my Quantity Dispense Field my Quantity Balance Field Shows 0 but in my Quantity Returned Field it shows 23Kg.

Please find attached file that I'm working.

Thank you so much in advance

LoLa

Inventory_Transactions.fmp12

1 hour ago, Lola said:

I want to trace the Lot Number

If you want to trace material by its Lot Number, then you should define your relationship to use Lot Number as the match field. Can you ever receive material from the same Lot Number more than once?

Hello,

Thank you for the response, Sorry for not making myself clear I want to trace the Lot Number and particularly the Quantities of Materials used..

"Can you ever receive material from the same Lot Number more than once?" Im only allowed to receive once.

Thank you.

Hi Comment,

Thank you very much for the file. I really appreciate it. To explain my self well please find expected result below

For Example if I put Quantity Received is 15 Im looking for the result below

Date                   Issued                Returned            cUsed

8/1/2017               7                             8                         7

8/3/2017              5                            3                           5

8/4/2017               3                            0                           3

I would appreciate if you can revise your example file.

Thank you so much.

In my example, at present we are using Inventory card, they will get the card from me, then they will write what is the Quantity they returned and the Quantity they used, then I will transfer it to filemaker.

Thanks,

Edited by Lola

This topic is 2439 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.