Cannot slide object into popover

This topic is 2433 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

FMP 15 Adv. I am having a lot of trouble working with Popovers, placing objects in Popovers and formatting Popovers.

When I move an object into a layout, I can’t resize the popover to fit around the object. Sometimes the object disappears and bring to front does not bring it back. Also, focus on the popover is always turning off and re-seleting it is very difficult. You can’t just click on it. I have to repreatedly keep clicking. Any suggestions or good references?

Hi John,

On 8/16/2017 at 9:47 AM, john9210 said:

I can’t resize the popover to fit around the object

When this happens, just remove the object from all contact with the Popover, and then drag it back onto the Popover.

Hope this helps,

Lee

FMP 15 Adv. When I try to drag-slide an object into a popover, the object goes behind the popover not into it, and I can’t bring it forward. Copy and paste doesn’t work either. The object’s dimensions are less than the popover’s. I don’t know what’s going on. Any suggestions? Is there a good reference for working with popups? FMs help doesn’t discuss any of these types of issues.

In Layout Mode, it's the button you have clicked on in the Button Bar as seen in the Button Bar Setup.

Untitled.png

There are several videos and blogs on the Button Bar, since your question is about the Active Segment, start with this one,.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zvPZ2D__w

Edited by Lee Smith
added link

This topic is 2433 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.