Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Finding Webdirect Incompatible Scripts

This topic is 2436 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is there any way to get the list of scripts that having webdirect incompatible script steps in FMPerception? It will be helpful when converting the existing FMP layout/scripts to webdirect.

I don't have FMPerception, but if you just want a list of them, you can see them in FMP by going to the Script Workspace,  in the top right corner, there is a globe next to the Show and hide Script pane and step pane. Click on it and there is a list of the compatible script for All, Mac, Windows, Server, IOS, Custom Web Publishing and Web Direct,

ScriptWorkSpace.png

There is not (currently) a feature in FMPerception for checking WebDirect compatibility.  Generally If I'm trying to do the with FMPerception, I know the kinds of steps I've added that will cause incompatibility.  Drilling down through the Standard Script Steps query will allow me to quickly see all the places in the system where I used certain kinds of steps.

For now, that's the best option available in FMPerception.

Thanks for your replies Lee and Dave.

I will get a list of incompatible script steps using Lee's tip and check them in FMPerception using Dave's trick.

It will be a nice feature, If there is an indication whether scripts having any incompatible script steps for different compatibility Mac, Windows, Server, IOS, Custom Web Publishing and Web Direct. Just a suggestion for future updates.

This topic is 2436 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.