New Licensing Issue

This topic is 2401 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Guys

I have been using 360email successfully for a couple weeks now.

The plugin is used to send emails from the server.  The script that calls it registers the plugin (already installed on the server), creates an email and sends it (SMTP).

Last week I started to get the error string 'License string is empty' after the sendmail plugin call.  The error comes up occasionally, not all the time.

any ideas?

(FMS16 on AWS, users are mostly WebD)

TIA

Jerry

Hey Jerry,

Would you mind sending an email to [email protected] and include some of your licensing information. The license key, affiliated e-mail, or registered-to entity should allow us to look it up. We'd probably also benefit from taking a look at the 360plug-in logs on your server. This should help us narrow down whether it's a licensing issue or something going on server-side. If you could attach them to your email that'd be great.

Here's a link to a documentation site that should assist you in finding the plugin logs on your server: http://docs.360works.com/index.php/Plugin_log_files

I look forward to getting this resolved soon.

Thanks,

Junior Perez, 360Works Support Member

I have narrowed this issue down to a problem when running the plugin in a PSOS environment.

I see that the last update addressed at least some issue when running this plugin on the server.  Perhaps there are still some issues.  I have submitted a ticket but as of yet haven't heard back.

Jerry

This topic is 2401 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.