Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 2364 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm trying to attach some files (from a container) to an invoice. attach1.png.5593d2b6c52d59bb1e3add2342697301.pngThe invoice turns into a pdf file just fine and the png files are attached to it OK. attach3.png.71f09e484dfb91d1459fbde79e31c3c7.pngThe pre-view of the pdf file looks fineattach4.png.485173832e45d8c1971db54b6d025754.png, but can't attach it to the main pdf fileattach2.png.92ca67e8e2a05ccdbe35a624f6963638.png. - Any suggestiones? 

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at some FM code that combined pdf files, but it was very slow. My solution is that I open the attached pdf files apart, each one, and then the user can print them. - Not too neat, but it works. - No problems with the jpg files and I guess there won't be with gif files either. BUT. What is a smart thing to do with Word and Excel documents? (It seems impossible to append them to the (existing) pdf invoice file, or at least I haven't been successful in doing it.)

Edited by runback

I was afraid I was going to get that answer. I bow my head (it's quite sore after "hitting it against the wall" for some time) humbly and follow your advice. - Thank you!

I raise my head again (and I won't chop down a tree before Christmas comes). - Can't open Word file after exporting to a temporary file. Auto-open gives error 5, Send Event error 3 and Open URL error 5.

Edited by runback

This topic is 2364 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.