Previous versions

This topic is 2212 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello

Since I installed the last free version of the plugin on my FileMaker 13 I have a lot of various alerts that I don't understand... The operation is finally done..

I'll come back later with screen copies but in the immediate time I'd like to download a previous version of tha plugin. Can you give me links to do that ?

Thanks a lot and regards,

Noël

Now if that last version is in the extensions folder, when I launch FMP13Adv I have a panel preparing the pi and some seconds after FMP crashes !Capture d’écran 2017-12-14 à 21.22.35.png

On my PC I get a download

5a336e8b9ce2b_Capturedecran2017-12-15a07_22_28.png.4c1a874fcde153efa174c79fdb26d57d.png

At the end the pi are charged and the error no scriptmaster plugin !!!!!

On Mac and PC If I put the 5.05 edition (found in a backup) FMP runs fine !

Hope in your advices

Edited by Noél Dubau

Hi Noel,

The progress bar windows in your screen shots are the plugin downloading support files that it needs to operate. If this download fails for whatever reason then the plugins will not initialize. Please follow the instructions here for your Windows and Mac machines. 

• 3 months later...

Hello

Sorry to have been so long to replay but I was far from Filemaker these past months...

Your link allowed me to install that plugin on Windows and Mac machines. A question subsists in my mind : is a connection to the net required to use a FM solution using 360works scriptmaster after the installation of the pi ?

Thanks

Noël

Hi Noél,

Once the the support files have been downloaded successfully and the plugin initializes, there is no specific reason to have to have an internet connection unless the module you are writing/using has this dependency OR you are using ScriptMaster to generate plugins in which case the plugin would need to reach out to our license server to confirm the license.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 2212 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.