This topic is 2320 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

SCHOT.thumb.PNG.b77e9f2b3e2946ae49178fc7b6eb49b8.PNG

script.PNG.d53147c7096a141f34916e577178bf5a.PNGwhen i am running above script i am able to find for how many patients i wrote particular medication which is a global field giving it as script parameter , but i want to search with date range as u can see in the image , i am trying to give it as script parameter 2 into pdate as u can see in image , but i m not able to do it can some help me please hope u understand

First of all you'll need to learn about the different parameter passing options that people use. There are a lot of them out there so pick one that a lot of people support. I still use the sixfriedrice method a different that hasn't let me down though working at different companies I see that there are a lot of choices out there.

Second, you should store the medication prescriptions in a prescription table. You can call it Prescription and link it to the person. Then auto-enter the creation date so you will see when a medicine or two were prescribed.

Then learn about looping if you want to find by multiple search criteria and create the new records so you can shorten your script by quite a lot.

But I think that if you swap out the right side of the white fields to one portal you won't be needed to loop, you will be able to find a certain medicine prescribed within a time frame.

Edited by Agnes Riley

3 minutes ago, Agnes Riley said:

Did you read what I wrote?

yes i did , did same thing u said but cant mix both criteria

r2.PNG.96541f5bf2e94cc7b28b593f31930825.PNGfirst i want drug count then from the found set i want the date range script to run ???

5a355a96c4343_r1.PNG.1282652f0786dacee974b890570932cd.PNGlike this where am i going wrong ????

Edited by Dr.Gopala krishnam raju AMBATI

6 minutes ago, Agnes Riley said:

Set variable date and then add the other criteria right underneath in one script. Then perform find. Male sure nothing is left in the perform find.

ra1.PNG.9ca2b0da08685b7ea7e3964ddbce7e4b.PNGra2.PNG.2c1ba59e52dc8149f85607fd0fdd2842.PNGwith this i am getting total drug count global date range not searching y ????

I'm getting lost here. What is global? I can't see any globals here.

Delete all those from the perform find dialog. Use a loop and loop though the many fields you have (again instead of a table and a portal) and create a new find request. Add the date to every find request.

12 minutes ago, Agnes Riley said:

I'm getting lost here. What is global? I can't see any globals here.

Delete all those from the perform find dialog. Use a loop and loop though the many fields you have (again instead of a table and a portal) and create a new find request. Add the date to every find request.

ar1.thumb.PNG.f84ddcb3c10aa308708665ef33aac323.PNGhope u will get some idea ?

This topic is 2320 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.