Font request by client.

This topic is 2273 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

Not sure if the is the correct forum ... please advise where I should post if not here.  Thank you.

I have a client that is already working on a solution created in  FileMaker 13 ... 

Client wants to default all field fonts to ... "Calibri 13pt" ... ??

Looking in ver 15, 16 I can see anyway to change the "Font" across all layouts in FileMaker preference pane.

Going back to my version 13; on my mac in "FileMaker" preferences, I know that I can preset the "Font" in the beginning when creating the File, but since the solution has already been established for some time ... 

One - Can I change the overall "Font" via the customer solution within "FileMaker's" preferences ?? on their end ??

Two - I can not find font - "Calibri" ? on my mac ... according to Google it is a "Windows 7"  ? 

Three - Changing the "Font" in the "Preferences" on the "Client" end will it actually change all the field fonts now ?? 

Four - Would each user have to navigate to their "Filemaker" preferences and change the "preference" fonts to what ever font the clients decides on if Calibri 13pt is not available not recommended.

Any suggestions I would be grateful.

Thank you.

Either create a style with the font or create new theme using that font as the font,

There is a video about re-theming a file at ISO Magazine https://www.filemakermagazine.com/videos/retheming-solutions

It is a subscriber only for the file, but the video is complete.

Lee

Thank you Lee,

Unfortunately, the file "Themes" where not set up correctly ... when I went into the file to test one of the layouts on a test file it will be impossible to make the changes now.

I was hoping for something simple like a general preference change to a "File" overall.  All the customer wants is to change the "Field" font default.

Again, thank you for the link, It was a good refresher :-)

This topic is 2273 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.