Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Hiring Senior FileMaker Developer (Remote)

Smef

This topic is 2201 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Job Summary

Blue Feather (https://bluefeathergroup.com) is looking to hire a FileMaker database developer. This is a client facing position where you will be gathering requirements and developing solutions to meet client needs. We’re looking to find someone with strong FileMaker experience that we can train to become a very advanced developer, becoming proficient in complex integration solutions and technologies outside of just FileMaker.

Work is about 80/20 FileMaker and web/php/other. Daily work will primarily consist of business application development and design using FileMaker scripting, calculations, and layout tools. Our FileMaker solutions are custom-made for each client to meet their specific needs, so there will be new programming challenges each day as we work with clients in many different industries with different technical requirements.

This position is available for remote or local developers.

Business hours are 10am - 6pm Monday through Friday.

Responsibilities and Duties

• Custom business application development and design from scratch using FileMaker scripting, calculations, and layout tools
  • Direct customer interaction
  • Some PHP-based web development
  • Design and layout of user interfaces for business applications such as CRM systems
  • Managing client projects, requests, and requirements
  • Tracking time working on projects for clients
  • Maintaining current FileMaker Developer certification

Qualifications and Skills

• Strong math and logic skills
  • Good communication skills for working directly with clients and interpreting business requirements
  • FileMaker Development Experience
  • Demonstrable understanding of general software development and computer programming
  • Desire to learn advanced development techniques with FileMaker and other platforms

Benefits

• Pay will range from $75k - $95k DOE and ability to earn bonuses by taking on projects
  • Lots of one-on-one training to develop new skills
  • Total of 15 paid sick/vacation days to use as you please
  • Paid holidays
  • 401k coming soon

• 2 months later...

I am a Senior FileMaker Developer certified in 13 - 16, currently researching the possibilities to employ myself in a better way. I believe I fit your requirements 99%, the only problem being time difference. I already work for FileMaker Agency based in United States as a senior developer and managing the clients, but only for 4 hours a day. This is why I am not entirely happy with my contract and am looking for a full time job.

I also trained a group of 3 younger developers, they are all certified with various skill levels. I am looking to employ them better as well, if possible.

Pass me a note here or email me on: [email protected] (please don’t use the email used here on the forum) if you wish to discuss further.

This topic is 2201 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.