Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Error unmarshaling return

This topic is 2242 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

When I try to get past entering my FMS credentials i get the following error.

Error unmarshaling return: nested exception is:

java.lang.classNotFoundException: com.sun.xml.ws.ClientTransportException

My database is hosted, so I have no control on that side. Is this something I"m doing wrong in the configuration (jnlp file)

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 12.59.13 PM.png

I don't think 2 minutes went by after starting this post when I got a reply from my Hosting company. They said:

I'm seeing something odd in the logs, where your MirrorSync admin credentials are being sent to n441 as if they are the FileMaker Server Admin credentials, but of course they are not. In your MirrorSync configuration xml document (which we maintain) we have both sets of credentials listed but it appears MirrorSync is sending the wrong pair. I've opened a ticket with 360Works. It's incredibly odd as we have many other customers using MirrorSync 4 on our shared servers not experiencing this problem. I'll write you back when I know more.

I'll post what they find out. Maybe it will help someone else.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

I'm interested in knowing who your hosting provider is, what version or MirrorSync they're using, and a little bit about your setup. Assuming we haven't already resolved this issue, would you mind emailing me that info at [email protected]? I'd like to see your logs to get at the bottom of this and we may end up  reaching out to your hosting provider.

Thanks!

Junior Perez

360Works Support

• Newbies

My hosting provider was able to correct the problem.

The credentials it was wanting was the hosting providers admin user id and password. The one I should never have access to. However it is in the XML file (which I didn't have access to either). So the way to get past this screen with no errors was to leave both login fields blank. The MirrorSync script was created, copied and pasted. Problem solved.

I have 3 iPads and 1 laptop running the offline versions and syncing with no problems. I have also modified the database and changed the "databaseVersion" field. After the next sync, the "new database version" window opened and was able to push the new update to the Offline user.

We are very happy campers now!

This topic is 2242 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.