Hiding both bottom & top toolbars in FM Go?

This topic is 2225 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'd like my FIlemakerGo solution to be non-password protected and simply open to my Home screen when the file is opened, I don't want the user to have a username or have any log-in step) and I'd like the display to be set without either of the Filemaker toolbars at the top or bottom of the screen.  I've been searching and reading about the topic online, but by now my head is spinning, because I can't even remember what the different parts are.  I'm seeing 3 horizontal strips on the screen other than what I designed on my layouts:

1) The iPad-standard ribbon that shows the Wifi signal, the time, and battery level. (Is this the 'status bar'?)

2) A Filemaker strip at the top of my layout with an 'Actions' arrow leading to File launch / close, etc. at left and the Search magnifying glass at right. (What is this called?)

3) A Filemaker strip at the bottom of the screen with Record navigation controls. (The Toolbar)

So, I would like to hide (2) and (3) when my file opens. I'd like the Apple iPad data to remain.   I have set up an opening script that uses Show/Hide Toolbars [Lock; Hide]  and this succeeds in hiding the lower bard (3) . . . but it leaves the top one visible.

I know I can hide that top bar by swiping up with three fingers - - and I'm fine with my use being able to do that too . . . but when they open the file, I want it to be hidden -- because I don't anticipate their needing any of those tools or settings, and it just makes the layout look busier than it needs to.  (I've put a 'Close File; button on every layout).

Is there some way I can make that upper toolbar (and what is it actually called?) hide itself by default

thanks!

This topic is 2225 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.