Sign in to follow this  
peterlacenne

FM Server and Unlimited on a same computer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By puterco
      I have published my database using CDML pages and I want each web address field to act as a link witch goes directly to the address contained in the field. Example of the HTML code on the search results page:
      [FMP-FIELD: email] *how can I link this field to act as "mailto://(value in the field)"

[FMP-FIELD:web-address] *how can I link this to act as "http://(value in the field)"
      Any help will be highly appreciated the dead line for these pages were yesterday and I need to get these features online as soon as possible. Thanks...
    • By kwatson
      Does anyone know how to allow users to input graphics into a database posted on the web? Home Page tells me container fields won't work.
    • By Randy Abulon
      Has anyone tried the connector on Windows 2000 and had some success with it? The company I work for just got FMPro5 Unlimited, but we mostly a Win2K shop; including the intranet server... How do I make it work?
    • By OSXS
      Dear all:
      I am facing the following problem: I am setting up a www-interface using CDML for the first time. I get the behavior I want, and everything works fine.
      But there's one big question: In the CDML reference, I cannot find any tags that allow authentication of users using the FM-database built-in access privileges.
      Any ideas?
      Cheers,
      Ron
    • By pem
      Does portals work i www mode?
      I have a field in a portal that works in filemaker but not in www mode. In filemaker it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.