What iPad will you recommend?

This topic is 2117 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello guys, good evening.

I'm developing a solution right now. I just need you opinion and expertise. What iPad will you recommend that can run my app faster?

Do you think iPad Mini 4 can handle an app for a Filemaker app?

Thanks! :D

Edited by Tondats

Morning

The iPad mini 4 is similar in speed to the iPad Air 2. The iPad Air 2 was replaced by the full-sized (9.7") iPad (5th Gen) and more recently by the iPad (6th Gen).

So while the mini 4 is a fine device, you would be much better served by the cheaper and faster iPad (6th Gen).

I would suggest testing your app with a mini 4 if you want to use a small form factor device, and see how it goes!

Hello rwoods, good afternoon.

Thanks for replying rwoods. I got an iPad Mini (1st Generation) and iPad 2. My solution run so well but the problem is when it comes to computation it took 3 to 5 seconds before it displays the result. 

The script was attached in the Script Trigger of the Present Reading field. I attached it in the OnObjectSave Script Trigger. My guess is that maybe the Script Trigger slows the computation. What I mean is, if I use the Script Trigger is that the reason the computation took 3 to 5 seconds before it displays the result? or it is because of my iPads poor memory and processor?

Edited by Tondats

This topic is 2117 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.