Unable to initialize 360's works email pluginplugin

This topic is 2115 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi 

i tried opening the 360's works email plugin but get an error message as below , any idea why this happened and how i can initialize this?

image.png.76b90d148ae69d6218b0a0bc3effe4c9.png

Hello,

The very first time our plugins initialize they need to download a specific JRE in order to operate. It looks like the download of these files is failing for some reason. You can manually complete this process by following the instructions here.

Hi , tnx for your response , it is not the first time i have used your plugin , have used it some time ago successfully , tried it all on that page and still receive this error message , any idea what more i could do?

We had a major framework change about this time last year so the set up of the plugins is different than it has been in the past. If you are still seeing the error message from your first post and have followed all of the instructions on the link I posted, then I suspect something was not done correctly because if the files are in the correct location then the plugin will no longer attempt to download the JRE and that error cannot occur.  Judging from your screen shot, it looks like you have 32-bit FileMaker. Did you download the 32-bit JRE? Can you post a screen shot of File Explorer showing the folder hierarchy ?

Anything else that could be the issue here , would like to make use of this great plugin.

i would appreciate if you could help me out on this.

The JRE the plugin uses will not show up with the java -version command as it is not actually installed on the system. It is only run while the plugin is running and shuts down when the plugin is shut down.  With that being said, just to cover all bases, delete the 360Works folder you created from the instructions previously and try again. This time, be sure to use the link in the instructions for downloading the 32 bit java. If you still see the error message after completing the instructions, we can set up a time to screen share to figure out what is going on.

did it all , deleted the Java and the plugin , reinstalled all and no change , get the same error message each time.... please could u help me on this.

it is working now , tnx.

This topic is 2115 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.